These little jabs always lead me to ask several questions:
1. Does Jesus really care if I care or don’t care about the post that tells me he cares that I don’t?
2. What if more than 3% of people who see this actually did care? Who would know?
3. Aren’t 87% of all statistics concerning Jesus just made up on the spot?
4. Is God more angry that I read the post and refused to re-post or that it was posted in the first place?
5. If we spent less time on Facebook, would we have more time loving others face-to-face?