- One friend lost her job.
- One friend received a promotion.
- One marriage is falling apart.
- One unborn child died.
- One friend has rectal cancer.
- One friend had surgery for prostate cancer.
- One friend lost his father.
- Sunny and warm days can turn into winter wonderlands overnight.
- Dark times are always, always followed by sunny days.
And here’s what I’ve learned as a result of all this:
- Life and health are frail.
- Marriages are hard.
- Winter wonderlands are beautiful…if only for a few days.
- Life always ends in death.
- In between birth and death, we make the most of every moment or we don’t…it’s our choice.
What will I learn next week?